Choose The Right Professional
Choosing a professional photographer doesn’t need to be a difficult decision, there are some things to keep in the forefront of your mind as you make the decision.
Here are a few things to consider before you choose …….
- Have you chosen an Accredited Professional?
- Does your photographer have adequate insurance cover for themselves and their business as well as public liability?
- Does your photographer hold a valid ‘Working with Vulnerable People’ Card?
- Are you moved by the images in the Photographers Portfolio?
- Is it easy to access the Studio where the photoshoot will take place?
- Will the staff at the studio be able to meet and exceed your expectations in terms of the experience they are offering you?